If you do not want to drive, our satellite pickup locations for Santa’s will be largely the same as years past. You can park your car at one of the locations near your home and ride the bus downtown, then you can ride it back at the end of the night.
We like to have fun. But we want EVERYONE to be safe and to eliminate as much driving as possible that night, since rumor has it, a few of you like to drink.
There are not tickets, as such, but there are passes, which are $20, and can be purchased from Santa’s elves on the bus before departure downtown and used all night.
These passes will allow you to ride the shuttle to and from the satellite to the Gaelic League, and then during the event, to ride the shuttle route from bar to bar. The pass, along with your costume, will allow you entry into any bar without having to pay their cover charge.
Please have an alternate plan:
If you are hoping to ride the bus from one of the satellite locations, understand that the buses do have a limited capacity. Passes are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Once the bus has reached capacity, that’s it for riding to and from the event to the satellite location. Have another way down to the Gaelic League. You can still purchase a pass there, and you will still be able to ride the buses and shuttle from bar to bar. You just won’t be able to ride to and from the remote locations.
There is no pre-sale of these passes. Please do not call or ask the bars listed below for passes or tickets as they are not selling them.
- Ferndale – Zeke’s Rock’n’Roll BBQ – 240 W. 9 Mile Rd – 6:45 pm departure
- Livonia – K of C Hall – 19801 Farmington Rd – 6:30 pm departure
- Dearborn – Biergarten – 22184 Michigan Ave – 6:45 pm departure
- Monroe – The 129 Lounge – 129 E. Front St – 6:30 pm departure
- Plymouth/Canton – Plymouth Roc – 1020 Ann Arbor Rd – 6:30pm departure
- Downriver/Southgate – Mallies Bar – 19400 Northline Rd – 6:45 pm departure
- Warren/Roseville – Johnny B Good’s – 26230 Groesbeck Hwy – 6:30 pm departure
- Ypsilanti – Tap Room – 201 W. Michigan Ave – 6:30 pm departure
You can follow us: