Come out a celebrate the Winter liquoring with us the Santa way. This is a costume event. Always has been and always will. You can usually get a cheap Santa suit and the usual array of big box stores. Or, you can be like some of the more creative types, who put the kind of time into a costume that you would expect for Theatre Bizarre. The bottom line is wear a costume or no bus or bus pass for you.
A friendly reminder: If you are planning on going to Santarchy, but NOT buying a Santarchy pass, all bars will be charging a $10.00 cover.A Santarchy pass is only $20.00 and we hit more than two bars.
I’ll let you do the math.
Let us drive you to the event! As always we have a few satellite pickup locations for you Santa’s coming from the burbs. Seating for this part is limited and on a first come first serve basis. When the bus is sold out, you will need to find another way down to the Irish Gaelic League. You will still be able to purchase a pass there, which will allow you to shuttle to the different bars.
Bus passes are $20 CASH ONLY and get you into every mystery bar. Passes go on sale at 6:00pm at each location. (First come first served, they are not sold prior to the event day and time listed above.)
You can park your car at one of the locations near your home and ride the bus downtown, then you can ride it back at the end of the night at 1:30am.
When do the buses leave:
Buses will depart from locations in the suburbs at 6:30pm to arrive at the Gaelic League by 7pm.
All buses will depart the event to return you home at 1:30am. We encourage everyone that rides one, to return back to the Gaelic league by 1am. If you miss your bus, please have other arrangements to get back home. (Uber, Lyft)
Make secondary travel plans:
Seating is limited so it’s first come first served. If bus(es)are full please have other arrangements to get to the event. We do not send buses back out to the pickups after they leave. But again, you can still purchase a pass at the Gaelic League which will shuttle you to the different bars.
Do not leave personal articles or alcohol on the buses. You will not be getting back on the same bus.
Here is the sattelite pickup schedule:
- Ferndale – Revel Bar just inside the Rustbelt Market – 22801 Woodward Ave – 6:30pm departure.
- Livonia – K of C Hall – 19801 Farmington Rd – 6:30pm departure
- Dearborn – Biergarten – 22184 Michigan Ave – 6:30pm departure
- Plymouth/Canton – Plymouth Roc – 1020 Ann Arbor Rd – 6:30pm departure
- Southgate/Taylor – Mallies Bar – 19400 Northline Rd – 6:30 pm departure
- Warren/Roseville – Johnny B Good’s – 26230 Groesbeck Hwy – 6:30pm departure
- Wyandotte – Joe’s Hamburgers – 3041 Biddle Ave. – 6:30pm departure
- Ypsilanti – Tap Room – 201 W. Michigan Ave – 6:30pm departure
- Monroe bus to be determined…