Gather ‘round you pickled ‘n’ boozie yuletide weirdos!
Below is the list of the 2019 Satellite pickup locations. It’s a lot like herding cats keeping
everyone safe and off the road. So grabbing one of these buses from the burbs to Detroit and the Gaelic League is a reasonable option.
Once you get to the Gaelic League, all the buses involved start a rotation of the participating Detroit bars with the Gaelic League being the main HUB. We’ve tried all kinds of different methods in past years but this one where we borrow a page out the airline play books worked great last year so we’re sticking with it.
We’ll elaborate on that a bit more in posts this week so don’t sprain your brain thinking about it right now. Just take in the list below and get your SH#T together for getting down to the Gaelic League where all the fun starts.
Over and Out !! -Santa
The Satellite Bus Locations:
- Ferndale – Revel Bar just inside the Rustbelt Market – 22801 Woodward Ave – 6:30pm departure. (park behind location in alley parallel and west of Woodward Ave .
- Livonia – K of C Hall – 19801 Farmington Rd , Livonia,Mi– 6:30pm departure (two buses)
- Dearborn – Biergarten – 22184 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, Mi – 6:30pm departure (two buses)
- Plymouth/Canton – Plymouth Roc – 1020 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth ,MI. – 6:30pm departure (two buses)
- Southgate/Taylor – Mallies Bar – 19400 Northline Rd – 6:30 pm departure (two buses)
- Warren/Roseville – Johnny B Good’s – 26230 Groesbeck Hwy – 6:30pm departure (one bus)
- Wyandotte – Joe’s Hamburgers – 3041 Biddle Ave. – 6:30pm departure (one bus)
- Ypsilanti – Tap Room – 201 W. Michigan Ave . – 6:30 departure (one bus)